Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi award-winning beauty brand that manufactures natural, cruelty free skincare, body care and makeup. We are currently the 14th fastest growing company in the UK (Sunday Times) and have been crowned 'Emerging Brand of the Year’ by the Virgin Fast Track Awards. Our brand essence is 'Empowering Beauty’ and our route to market is through our 10,000 Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. At Tropic HQ we have a fast growing, vibrant team and we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now we are looking for an Office Administrator, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the office, delivering projects to tight deadlines.
- Provide full and extensive secretarial and administrative support on a business level, adapting as necessary to meet the requirements of both the MD and senior team members.
- Create and maintain computer and paper based filing and organisation
- Ensuring the office is maintained and sufficiently resourced.
- Deal with enquiries via telephone to a high standard.
- General office administration including ordering of supplies following the company procedures and processes.
- Conducting research as and when required, collating information and quotes.
- Managing Business contracts and be responsible for renewing and maintaining them.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 years' office-based experience and a self-motivated Administrator who has an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook proficient.
- Good telephone manner & introductions.
- Highly organised and have the ability to multi task.
- A pro-active and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise work load.
Additional Job info:
- 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Conveniently located just 2 minutes’ walk from Therapia Lane tram stop which connects directly to East Croydon and Wimbledon.
- Starting salary £18,000- £23,000. Negotiable, depending on experience.
This full-time position is available immediately.
- Flexible Approach
- Office Administrator
- Office Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner