Full Time & Permanent
£18,000 - £23,000.
9.00am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri (1 Hour Lunch)
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join our lovely client based in central Farnham. This is a great opportunity to have a varied and challenging role in a creative environment.
Reception, Sales Support, Office Administration duties:
- Coordinate and carry out all office administration including reception, mail, couriers, greeting clients and filing.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Make refreshments.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Upload new project enquiry to bespoke CRM system, research and collate information.
- Assistance with calling / emailing new client leads, following up quotes issued.
- Create folders for consultations.
- Manage calendars, events, meetings, etc.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Scan documents and upload to cloud based Google Drive.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Liaise with team to handle requests from director.
- General errands for team and director (e.g. post office, bank, some personal errands for director).
- Compile Monthly accounts to give to the accountant.
- Write out invoices.
- Keep track of all staff holidays and sickness and report to accountant.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work on Initiative.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to learn bespoke cloud based CRM system.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Interest in a creative industry.
To be considered for this excellent opportnity please get in touch today, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.