In this role you will:
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills, with a professional telephone manner and the ability to prioritize work using their own initiative but work well as part of a team.
- Be the first point of call for contacting customers, both Domestic & Commercial and to arrange the servicing of the companies’ products whilst maintaining the database records.
- Communicate with engineers to advise them of their work for the following day
- Have basic secretarial/administration skills, with a good level of computer literacy, experience in MS Word, and general database use (Excel would be an advantage although not essential).
- Have the aptitude to resolve customer enquiries over the telephone.
- Have a good knowledge of the local area, as this would be advantageous to ensure services are arranged geographically efficiently.
If you are looking to build your career within a dynamic team then this role could be for you. Please call us on or email .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact, and if not we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.