Full time - Redhill £20,000 - £23,000
This varied demanding role requires you to have a robust work ethic, and the ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure you complete your daily duties. You will be working within a large open plan office that offers you interaction with all levels of management and exposure to the modern way of working.
- Processing all client requests from phone, email and sending out letters via post
- High volume of inbound phone calls
- Raising and sending out invoices
- Processing payments
- To build rapport with clients
- Liaise with internal departments
- Administrative duties
- To resolve any customer queries
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Experience of using Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask is a vital part of this role
If you believe you have the skill set and organisation skills for this brand new role please call Georgie Hill at Office Angels Crawley .
By registering with Georgie at Office Angels Crawley you will benefit the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, you will have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.