We are a Group of 5 companies operating within the construction industry across the UK. Head office is based in Hutton, Essex, where we currently have an opening for an Office Administrator.
You will have a wide range of office management duties, supporting both senior management as well as the accounts and HR departments and the general staff.
- Reception duties, including answering telephone and welcoming guests /answering door.
- Manage calendars, meeting rooms and refreshments.
- Deal with correspondence from office email.
- Stone sample management.
- Travel booking arrangements for CEO and some staff.
- Invoice and delivery note reconciliations and summary updates.
- Stock management.
- Assisting HR Manager and Accounts Assistant with admin duties.
- Miscellaneous tasks, incl. business cards, post and any other ad hoc duties.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
- Have some basic administration experience
Key Skills Required
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Have good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and have a 'can do' approach
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Up to £20k depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Communication Skills
- Office Administration
- Excellent English