We are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join our team in Birmingham that lives locally to B90 4ND.
First incorporated in September 1986, Tersus is able to offer clients the very best of our experience. Tersus maintains accreditation for asbestos surveying, air monitoring and clearance testing, bulk identification and bulk sampling. In addition to these services, we offer a completely managed service of all your asbestos obligations including project management and training. Tersus has many years’ experience in the following sectors: Public Sector including Local Authorities; Housing; Retail; Banking; Leisure; Industrial; Military Establishments and Schools and Higher Education Authorities.
Tersus also provide Legionella Testing and Landlord Checks including: Fire Safety FRA Assessment; Fire Compartmentation Survey; Gas Safety Audit; Electrical safety Audit; Health and Safety Audit; Radon Testing and General Overview of Stock Condition Status.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inputting data in to the system
- Accurately entering information into computer programs
- Making appointments over the phone
- Simple plans drawing
- General admin duties such as scanning and filing
- Must be able to answer calls confidently
- Accuracy to detail is key to the role
- Other admin duties
- Excellent computer skills - Proficient in MS Office Suite
- The ideal candidate must have Microsoft Office experience in particular in Word and Excel
- Accuracy to detail
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Fast but accurate typing skills
- Previous data entry experience