- £15,000 - £17,000
- 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
The opportunity has arisen for someone to join a well-established and successful business in Exeter as an Office Administrator. This is a great opportunity for someone who prides themselves on their writing and proof reading skills, while also being an effective communicator. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop their office administration skills, with the potential to develop their career further within a specialist field in future.
Tasks will include:
- Typing (both audio and copy)
- Data Entry
- Liaising with clients via phone, email, letter writing etc.
- Processing new business applications
- Updating and maintaining office records
- Creating and updating client schedules
- Office stationery ordering
- Post administration
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Keeping kitchen and meeting areas tidy, including watering plants, emptying bins and some washing up of cups and crockery when required
- General other errands and admin duties
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent typing, writing and proof reading skills
- An excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Strong communication skills
- A credible and enthusiastic approach
- Good computer skills, including the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- While we don't necessarily need office experience for this role, some experience may be of benefit
- To be discussed on application
To apply, please submit your CV and feel free to call the team at Aspiria Recruit on for a more in depth discussion.