** seeking a highly motivated individual for a Office administrative role to join a team of Property Developers based in Brixton**
JOB ROLE: Office Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9:00-5:30
LOCATION: South London
CULTURE: Relaxed, hard working, pro-active and exciting team fit
Office Angels Oxford Street are looking for an immediately available Office administrator to provide support within a property developers company.
- Possessing exceptional organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage their own workload and working under pressure.
- Dealing with the new website and upgrading. This will include organising pictures, wording and updating on a daily basis.
- Online newsletter (part of the website) - news for us and around Brixton which will eventually lead to a twitter page
- Filing and sorting out files
- Opening the post
- Answering all telephone calls
- Update email addresses spread sheet
- Furniture orders, Covenant test and monthly rental/deposit spread sheet
- Dealing with the caretakers. Sorting their keys out every day. Managing their rota and ensuring rotas are put up in each property.
- Property inspections - this coincide with checking rotas and caretakers. (job for all to be honest)
- Dealing with Lynne radios and getting back to tenants with white good maintenance. Making a note of new machines and if a repair is being done within the year to flag that up
- Sign in and out keys for contractors.
- Arrange property inspections and send out emails.
- Follow up after maintenance with an emails to tenants regarding a rateable service.
- Office supplies, making sure we have stationery, printer supplies, paper, tea/coffee/sugar. Cupboards are all ok.
- Managing property inspections and going out on property inspections
- Managing the caretakers
- Managing the keys
- Dealing with utility bills
- Dealing with tenants on a daily basis
- Managing various contractors
- The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with Tenants, Contractors and other internal departments. Therefore excellent interpersonal skills are important.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive business relationships via the telephone are essential. As the position will include dealing with tenant's queries and maintenance, excellent written English skills are also essential.
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to OR quoting reference: JDNZLX0603
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job