CY Partners are looking to recruit a self-motivated, enthusiastic Sales and Office Administrator to support a busy sales and marketing office of a Science sector company based Oxford.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for customers around the world, carry out sales order processing, invoicing and credit control, as well as general office administration tasks, such as telephone reception and travel booking.
In addition you will be required to support all company marketing activities, including organising and executing marketing campaigns, organising international conference attendance and helping to manage the website content.
This includes working with customer relationship management software to organise in- and out-bound communications as well as data handling and database maintenance.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills,
- A strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including advanced MS Excel features
- At least basic knowledge of website deployment including HTML.
- Experience with SAGE accounting software, CRM software
- Some science knowledge would also be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Graham at CY Partners, also feel free to call CY Partners for further information.