£13,000 - £14,000
Manchester City Centre
Platinum Recruitment Group are currently working with an established firm of Solicitors in Manchester on a key appointment for an Administrator due to promotion within the Office Support team.
As a key client of mine, I know that this opportunity is ideal for a candidate at the beginning of their career who has completed education and looking for that first office based role.
The role involves:
* Being the key support for the business
* Supporting colleagues from HR through to Solicitors and Partners
* Providing cover for reception, answering calls, meeting and greeting visitors
* Assist with the monitoring of stationery stock levels
* Filing & photocopying for various departments
* Monitoring office equipment regularly
* Managing all postal duties
* Aid the archiving process
* General secretarial duties
The business offer a lively and good working environment where the office support team consists of thriving & ambitious individuals which is why the business are looking for somebody with a similar personality thriving & ambitious individuals which is why the business are looking for somebody with a similar personality and mind set.
If this role would be of interest and you are looking for stable hours & Monday - Friday work in an office based environment - please apply ASAP or email your CV to
- Office Administrator
- office assistant
- office junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job