Our client based in the propert industry has an exciting opportunity for a switched on and hard working Office Administrator to join their busy and growing team.
- Office and individual IT management, phone and printer issues
- Order and maintain bin bags and other office supplies
- Maintain office appearance and sort any maintenance issues
- Updating the HAL where necessary and sending this across weekly.
- Ensuring petty cash is always accurate and correct.
- Negotiating and agreeing renewals
- Drafting tenancy agreements, documents to support renewals
- Issuing out Non managed Gas Safety letters and updating dates
- Instructing the girls their weekly managed gas safeties to book and ensuring these are booked in prior to the current one expiring.
- Checking the branch upload and assigning files.
- Sending out property visit request letters
- Uploading photos from property visits onto reports to be sent to Landlords.
- Maintaining the Concierge mailbox and distributing any emails out to relevant individuals.
- General administration tasks for the team e.g. Drafting and issuing letters etc.
- Notifying branches weekly on move ins for the following week.
- Sending out renewal letters advising Landlord and Tenants tenancy expiring soon.
- Renewal spreadsheet to be updated daily with any updates
- When GSC come in, update the date, make notes and pass to relevant individual.