A wood flooring distributor based in Epsom, supplying the UK trade as well as local contractors and outlets. A small business that prides itself on being the best in the country for service and quality.
Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for an experienced office administrator to support our busy office.
Main duties will include:
- Processing of credit card payments using Sage.
- Set up of new accounts
- Keeping supplier and customer price lists updated
- Ordering of office supplies
- Creating and working within excel spreadsheets
- Inputting data into Sage
- Checking supplier statements
- Processing customer applications for credit facilities
- Keeping the customer database up to date
- Answering calls
- General office administration duties
- Franking of post
- Organising repairs and maintenance to office equipment
- Assisting the Accounts/HR Manager and Directors with day to day activities and projects
Reporting into the Accounts & HR Manager, the successful candidate will have previous experience within a fast paced office environment and will demonstrate a flexible attitude and a willingness to learn in a new and evolving role. Discretion is essential as you will be privy to confidential information.
A knowledge of Sage accounts and experience working within excel is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
A sense of humour would be advantageous.
Hours of work are 9am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute break for lunch.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, on-site parking, access to a company pension scheme, modern facilities and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding company.
- Credit Card
- Office Administration
- Customer Applications
- Price Lists
- Sage Accounts