Office Administrator / Accounts Administrator / HR Assistant / HR Administrator / Payroll
A leading digital marketing company is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Office Administrator with 5+ years' office admin experience to join their small team in London.
With offices in London, Sydney and Auckland, they have a large client base across the world. Their UK office focuses on providing digital marketing services for one of their major multinational clients operating one of the largest loyalty programmes in the UK and Europe.
In this broad role, they are looking for someone to manage the day to day office admin with some accounting functions, to help them operate a smooth and efficient office environment.
- Answering telephones and assisting with 2nd line helpdesk queries
- Office maintenance, including managing stationery, office supplies, arranging meeting rooms and postal/courier services
- Bookkeeping using the Xero Accounting System, providing quotes, raising invoices, dealing with staff expense claims, and managing company credit card expenses
- Liaise with external HR services, managing staff, leave and pension updates, dealing with payroll
- Assist with recruitment, Apprenticeships and staff training courses
- Manage the WeWork office Account
- Task management system (Jira) tickets
- 5+ years' experience in office administration
- Experience in general HR matters (desirable)
- Experience and understanding of general accounting, managing invoicing and debtors
- Ability to work in a small team and 'pitch in'
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be a team player and support co-workers
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint essential
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting System would be an advantage (training will be given)
- Familiarity with Jira would be an advantage
Salary: £25k - £27k per annum
Training and guidance will be provided.
If you have the experience, ambition and motivation required to become one of their senior team members, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Office Administrator / Accounts Administrator / HR Assistant / HR Administrator / Payroll