£20,000 + Pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hardworking Administrator with strong all round skills to join a growing local Company, this is a varied role where no two days will be the same.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the reception area and answering incoming telephone calls
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentations
- Managing dairy schedules for the management team and co-ordinating internal and external meetings
- Booking meeting rooms, preparing refreshments and paperwork and taking minutes when required
- Maintaining client database records and updating information held when needed
- Assisting in the office with filing, photocopying, sending email and daily post
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"