The company you will be working for is a family run furniture business and we have been in the market for over 60 years. With stores throughout the West Midlands, our knowledge and extensive experience helps us provide customers with high quality service.
We are looking for a confident and experienced office administrator to be able to deliver high quality customer service to both our customers and suppliers. We are looking for a professional individual to be able to work well under pressure and be able to multi-task. The position is permanent and the start is as soon as possible for the right candidate.
As an office administrator you will be responsible of:
- Imputing and processing orders
- Ordering goods
- Dealing with customers both on the phone and face to face
- Direct and constant contact with the warehouse and our suppliers
- Coordinating with other departments and different branches to ensure the good run of the business
- Working with invoices and receipts on specialized software
- Updating and managing spreadsheets Able to work as part of a team but also able to work on your own .
- All other ad-hoc day to day responsibilities
The ideal candidate
- Learn and adapt quickly to evolving products and understanding customer needs
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own work on a day to day basis
- Will be passionate and driven to deliver high quality customer service
- Working 5 days a week 9am-6pm with alternative weekends
- Salary 18.200/ annum and possibility to increase in the future
- 20 days holiday / year
- The position is based in Tyseley , very short distance from both bus station and train station
- Nice friendly atmosphere
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Multi Tasking