An experienced Office Administrator is sought by a rapidly growing company who provide specialist auction management services to the UK property market and work in conjunction with estate agencies nationwide.
As an Office Administrator you will provide general administrative support to the sales and management teams.
- Providing support to new and existing customers in dealing with ad hoc enquiries, and follow-up on service queries with the stakeholders.
- Answering calls from estate agents and sales colleagues and directing the call to the appropriate contact.
- Preparing content for listing on the company's property auction website and placing the listings on the site.
- General administrative support to the Sales Team allowing them to focus on achieving their relative targets/KPIs.
The successful Office Administrator will demonstrate:
- Previous office administration experience
- Strong communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of working in an estate agency or property environment would be highly beneficial
- Business Administration or Customer Service qualification e.g. NVQ would be advantageous
- £15,000 - £16,000 salary depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training will be provided on company products and services
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands
£15,000 - £16,000 + benefits
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job