Office Administrator | West London | Global Hedge Fund Business
Your new company
This company is a global employer with staff and investment professionals from over 15 countries.
Situated in the heart of West London, they are seeking a dynamic and eager Office Administrator to join their friendly team.
Your new role
Duties of this role include:
- Morning set up
- Meet and Greet - welcome visitors, ensure rooms are cleared afterwards
- Answering phones
- Travel arrangements
- Recording absences, training, meetings and holidays
- Arranging induction meetings and preparation of the welcome pack
- HR Assistance
- Expenses for the office
What you'll need to succeed
The team are looking for a bright an eager candidate, with at least 3 years office experience.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate looking to break into an office environment, who's not afraid to get stuck in, with great team spirit.
What you'll get in return
- Benefits: Bupa Health, Dental, Travel Insurance
- Pension contributions (apply after 3 months)
- A great additional perk to mention is that lunch is covered by the company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job