* Answer all incoming calls and directing to correct individual.
* Maintain meeting room diary and conference call bookings.
* Meet external visitors, ensure correctly signed in and briefed on site safety.
* Vehicle Hire and Company car administration.
* Vehicle insurance.
* Vehicle MOT's, repairs, services and vehicle inspections.
* Support of the Finance function as and when required, training to be given.
* Invoice processing (vehicles only) and legal issues (fines etc).
* Fuel cards.
* Hotel and flight bookings.
* Register of phones / laptops.
* Carbon footprint information.
* Stationary - control and requisition.
* Office supplies and services.
* Stock control and administration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Work experience in the building and construction/transport industry
* Past use of Sage 50
* Growing telecommunications company
* Relaxed team environment
* Rotherham based
* Easily accessible location
* Life insurance
* Flexible job role with progression opportunities
* £15,000 - £16,000 salary
* 37.5 hrs week
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 25 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
- invoice processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job