Our client a leading innovator of specialist technology is seeking to appoint an Office Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract for 9 to 12 months. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of administrative and HR tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide reception/telephone duties as required
- Booking of meeting rooms and supporting some logistics.
- To book overseas travel
- Provide general admin support to the Head of HR, HR Manager and HR Advisor
- Produce and coordinate HR documentation for all elements of the employment lifecycle e.g. Offer letters, Conditions of Service, Employment References
- Provide first line sickness absence support to employees and managers
- Assist with the Holiday, time in lieu and Holiday Purchase processes
- Assistance with diary management, liaising with recruiters to organise recruitment interviews as required by HR Advisor / HR Manager
- Assist employees with general HR queries
To be successful in this role you must be an experienced user of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. Have experience of varied administrative procedures and systems and proven ability to handle a varied and busy workload.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Sapna Sharma via LinkedIn or apply.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Administrative Support
- Receptionist Duties
- hr documentation