We are currently working with a fantastic client of ours who are looking for a confident and experienced Administrator to join their expanding, family run Company based in Harlow, Essex.
You will work between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. The starting salary is between £18,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Your main focus is to deliver a high quality service to clients and to provide support to the team in and out of the office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, personable and resilient. Experience of working in a similar administrative role and of collating documents is highly desirable, as well as keeping accurate and up to date information. Strong motivational skills to manage your own workload are key and having excellent written and verbal skills are essential as you will be communicating with a wide range of people.
- Collating important documentation such as quotes and confirmations, checking and submitting to clients
- Acting as a first point of contact for all incoming calls - resolving queries efficiently and effectively
- Maintaining and reporting maintenance portfolios for all clients
- Making outbound calls – liaising with clients and engineers
- Answering all email enquiries
- Sorting and distribution of post
- Appointment making and diary management
- Updating Excel spreadsheets and ensuring all information is correct
- Occasional eBay uploads
- Accreditation processing when required
If you feel you would be perfect for this role, please apply.