Looking for a motivated individual that is reliable and highly organised to provide administrative support at our clients HQ which has relocated to the area. Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post
- Answering phone call and following up any queries
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- HR administration - sending new contracts, completing new starter checklists, booking training. Maintaining HR records.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
Will consider Part Time Working Min 9-3 5 days a week.
- Administrative Support
- HR Administration
- basic accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job