Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading building services? Have you worked within a Plumbing, Electrical and heating company before?
If so this could be a fantastic new start to kick off your career for 2018!
Seeking an Office Administrator to support a friendly, hardworking team based in their busy offices in Gloucester. Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm, full time position, £17,000 -18,000 per anum.
The main day to day duties of an Office Administrator:
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service always.
- You will be a highly organised individual as you will be responsible for managing customer expectations based on their orders.
- Computer literate -You will be responsible for entering in new information for the business.
- Monitor job progression by communicating and coordinating with the Contracts Managers and Engineers
- Plan and coordinate tasks for Engineers
- Create sales invoices
- Prepare reports and update spread sheets to maintain accurate KPI’s
- Create and update Health & Safety Folders
- You will have an excellent level of written English.
- General filing and other administrative duties.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Attention to Detail.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Good at resolving conflict.
- Able to work in a team as well on your own initiative
- A background in the plumbing, heating and electrical industry is preferred but not essential.
If this fantastic position is of interest to yourself please 'click' and press 'apply' today.
- Sales Invoices
- Electrical Industry
- Previous experience in Admin