Office Administrator required for a construction company in Leicester
Hays Office Support our working in partnership with a construction and haulage company based in Leicester. They are looking for an Office Administration Assistant to join the time. It will be temporary to permanent position and you will be working 37.5 per week
- Answering phones and transferring calls
- Distribution of post Responsible for ordering stationary and stock control
- Checking supplier statements and requesting copy invoices when required
- Basic fleet administration including monitor company vehicles, fuel cards-tax and MOT dates
- Other duties as and when required
- A high level of numeracy and good attention to detail.
- High level of time management and personal organisation.
- Excel, PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Good team player What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.