Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday plus statutory
We have an exciting opportunity within a new Glasgow branch of our nationwide vehicle adaptation business for an Office Administrator.
The Adaptation Installation Company, supply and fit a wide range of vehicle adaptations for people with disabilities or limited mobility. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer focused candidate, with a professional approach, who is conscientious and produces accurate work.
Main Duties of the Office Administrator role:
- Covering reception in greeting and looking after visitors, providing excellent customer service
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls with suppliers and customers in a professional manner
- Booking installations with car dealers and end users and co-ordinating diary appointments with the workshop manager
- Ensuring the filing is carried out daily and kept up to date
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Provide occasional cover for other administrative staff
- Working with Quick Books
- Placing orders with suppliers
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within office administration
- Provision of excellent customer service
- IT literate and competent in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job