Permanent Alliance Ltd is an independent insurance agency. Searching the whole of the market to find the best protection insurance for all of their customers. Putting the customer’s needs first and providing long term customer support.
We are a telephone based life and Life insurance broker and are currently looking for an office administrator to join our growing office in Basingstoke. The company advises on a range of products including life insurance, income protection and critical illness.
We have extensive experience in building long lasting client relationships and an expertise in assessing client’s needs and providing the best options available. Permanent Alliance has a strong focus on doing what is right for our customers. We believe that customers will never love a company until the employees love the company. As a result we have innovative culture within our company.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Directors of the company. The role is varied on a daily basis; as a result this requires a highly adaptable individual.
- Inputting commission credit and debits into the CRM. Monitoring the commissions for any unusual or unexpected transactions, investigating these and resolving any issues.
- As and when complaints are raised, deal with the complaint from start to finish. Requiring the ability to be able to carry out an unbiased and professional investigation.
- HR is an element of the role. The will be a requirement to conduct CV reviews and carry out interviews with selected candidates. With successful candidates, conduct the induction meeting completing relevant paperwork and set up required logins and payroll information.
- Call listening is an ad-hoc aspect of the role. As a result a requirement of basic compliance is required.
- Assist the Administration and Retentions teams when required. Manage our email inbox which contains communications from providers and customers.
- Previous insurance experience
- Excellent telephone manner, especially in non-routine conversations
- Excellent data entry skills - both accuracy and speed
- Superb written and verbal communication skills is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills, confident and meticulous with an enquiring mind
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a flexible approach
Working hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Administrative Support