Established for 27 years, this property and letting agency have a range of properties with high yield returns, so potential investors can find a number of different properties, in multiple locations, all in one place.
Due to continued success and expansion, there is now a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to join the company. The administrator will help with the MD’s time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note taking. This role can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing etc.
- Support the MD with daily activities
- Schedule meetings and keep diary requirements updated daily
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming email and post
- Arrange travel, personal and work, booking tickets, hotels and make necessary
- Assist with finance requirements, paying personal bills.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Arrange various logistic requirements for MD’s accommodation
- Assist Co Ordination and distribute tasks to remote workers via skype
Key Skills & Experience required:
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- IT literate with advanced Excel skills
- Team Player
- Approachable and self- motivated
- Well organised and able to prioritise
Knowledge of sales or property sales would be advantageous but is not essential. This is a great opportunity to work for a company within an interesting field where there is scope to get involved in the business.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, Receptionist, Admin, Admin Assistant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job