My client is a professional and established organisation based near Surbiton, Surrey. They are currently seeking an experienced and organised administrator to join their Account Management team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the administration tasks of the Account Management function is completed accurately and within agreed timescales. You will be supporting the Account Management team by ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with work instructions and quality procedures.
- To raise quotations and order forms including the appropriate paperwork.
- To produce contracts as directed by the Account Managers
- To action all requests regarding vehicle availability, extras pricing, demonstration requests and general enquiries.
- To arrange vehicle deliveries and relevant documentation.
- To monitor supplier performance
- Invoice processing.
- Prepare and send driver packs to the relevant client prior to vehicle delivery.
- Monitoring and managing Insurance reminders.
- To produce client related reports as directed by the Account Managers.
- To manage client driver fines / Duty of Care and reporting administration.
- To ensure all extensions or terminations of daily hire bookings are processed effectively
- To process department post on a daily basis & allocate as appropriate.
- To answer all overflow calls from Reception
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectation. You will also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be highly proficient in MS Office. It is also important that you are highly professional with excellent self-presentation standards and strong communication skills. It would be a real advantage if you have previously worked in the automotive sector.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Invoice Processing