My client is a professional and established organisation based near Surbiton, Surrey. They are currently seeking an experienced and organised administrator to join their Operations team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the administration tasks of the Operations function is completed accurately and within agreed time-scales whilst providing a proactive support to the business as a whole.
- To raise quotations and order forms including the appropriate paperwork.
- To monitor supplier performance and attend review meetings where appropriate
- Provide support to the Business Development team in the preparation of bids & tenders
- To process invoices
- To progress stock on order to ensure timely receipt and prompt delivery to the customer
- Manage the order process between internal and external suppliers
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectation. You will also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be highly proficient in MS Office. It is also important that you are highly professional with excellent self-presentation standards and strong communication skills.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Order Processing
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job