Our client, a family run aggregates organisation is looking for someone to join their small but growing team.
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm & some occasional Saturdays 7am - 1pm to support other business areas.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls, and transferring as necessary
- Taking requests for orders over the telephone
- Recording accurate customer information and data onto system
- Providing general office supports, i.e. post, franking, copying and filing etc.
- Liaising with drivers and clients over the phone and face to face
- Covering other areas of the business when required
You will need to be -
- Proactive and organised
- Resilient and able to cope under pressure
- A confident communicator with those at all levels
- Able to use own initiative
Must be a car driver due to location of site.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job