We are looking for an office administrator for a small established property investment company based in North West London. Their main focus is residential development and adding to their existing residential and commercial portfolio and they need someone to come on board and assist them with varied duties as well as dealing with general office duties and reception.
This is a rounded role which reports directly to the company Directors. The ideal candidate will be a highly efficient and organised individual with ability to multi-task.
Essential Requirement is using of MS Word and Excel and it would be a bonus if you had some experience in residential or commercial property management.
The office administrator duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure all tenancy records are complete and up to date
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with email enquires
- Coordinating maintenance staff
- Ordering building materials
- Liaising with building material suppliers
- Tenancy contract preparation and other relevant documents to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- General office admin duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent Microsoft package skills
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be proactive and organised
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.