Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Up to £22,000 per annum
Hours of work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Small friendly office in Wandsworth due to expansion is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team.
You will form part of a busy buzzy office, dealing with clients over the telephone, via email and at times face to face.
Great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career or take up a new opportunity.
- Answering phones, transferring calls and taking messages
- Dealing with emails first thing
- Coordinating and assisting a busy team in their daily tasks
- General administration duties including filing, organising stationary and post
- Keeping records up to date
- Managing files and various other duties
- Data entry
- Invoices onto Sage
- Be able to multi task and have great organisation skills
- Have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a positive friendly manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on customer service, professionalism and administrative efficiency
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Previous experience within an office environment is essential
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job