Conflict International are a prestigious Private Investigation Company who require an Office Administrator/Trainee Desktop Investigator to join our ever busy team. The work to be undertaken will vary from simple office administration tasks to information gathering, report writing and the possibility of going out with one of our investigation teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- General office administration duties: post, filing, updating databases, answering the telephone, preparing paperwork and supporting the team and company directors where necessary.
- Communicating effectively with the team, clients and external stakeholders etc.,
- Desktop research to provide factually correct and up to date information in line with the clients terms of engagement or at the request of another member of the team.
- Information collection, analysis and presentation by way of written reporting for submission to the team for checking.
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the timescales required.
- Taking responsibility for personal development.
- Assist the Directorate and team in achieving its key deliverables.
The successful candidate will receive both formal and on the job training to enable them to undertake this role within the rules, regulations and standards required.
- Excellent IT and email skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to analyse complex information and develop appropriate conclusions, decisions and/or recommendations
- Delivering a high standard of work within demanding time frames.
- Working effectively in a changing environment
- Two referees from previous employment
- Confirmation of eligibility to work in the UK
- Production of photo id, such as driving license or passport.
- One form of identification which confirm your address.
Knowledge of the Apple Mac system would be an advantage.
We at Conflict international are committed to our values, which underpin all our work. These values influence our plans, service delivery and engagement with clients and stakeholders. Our values are:
- Secrecy and discretion at all times in relation to all matters within the working environment.
- Compliance with the law, within all jurisdictions we work in, at all times
- Valuing diversity
As part of our values the successful candidate will be asked to sign the following documents:
- Company Code of Conduct
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Declaration of Secrecy
- The Bribery Act.
The administration office is open between 09:00 am and 5:00 pm, however due to the nature of our industry applicants should aware that it may be necessary to work outside office hours or work extended hours, where appropriate, to accommodate the requirements of the client. You may also be asked to travel to other locations to collect paperwork etc.,
- Office Administration
- Service Delivery
- Written Communication