My client, a talent management agency specialising in the sport industry, are looking for an Office Administrator for their West End offices. As this role will be supporting the Finance Manager, and handling highly confidential information regarding high profile clients, they are looking for someone who is an all rounder that wants to work in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous administrative experience, have strong attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure using their own initiative.
Overview of role:
- Sales invoicing, credit control and chasing outstanding purchase orders
- Checking and posting supplier invoices and payments
- Posting daily transactions to the general ledger
- Keeping the fixed asset register and depreciation records up to date
- General credit control
- Raising payments via online banking
- Liaising with Accountants, HMRC and other authorities when necessary
- Assist the Team with any Excel issues and reports
- Filing/archiving and general admin duties
- Matching monthly expenses
- Supporting HR/Accounts when necessary
- High focus on attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Pro active individual
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages- Excel and Outlook
- Strong administration skills
If this position interests you please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job