We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our friendly and growing client based in central St Albans. This is a 3 to 6 month temp position with the potential to become permanent.
The successful candidate you’ll be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the efficient running of the office environment, liaising with internal and external contacts, and assisting with customer complaints for UK-wide locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company of approx. 80 employees with ongoing expansion plans for the future.
- Answer incoming calls promptly, directing/actioning appropriately
- First point of contact for all customer complaints and maintaining a log of calls
- Liaise and provide administration support to team directors
- Plan and implement office systems
- Collecting, opening and distributing post
- Meeting/greeting guests, providing tea/coffee etc.
- Monitoring stationery and other office provisions - arranging supplies accordingly
- Maintaining folders and distributing/renewing official documentation as required
- Arranging meeting room bookings
- Saving video/electronics files received and distributing as required
- Recording, gathering evidence, forwarding to and liaising with insurers for Public Liability Insurance
- Cover for other company administrators when necessary
- At least 2 years in a similar administration based role
- Organised, methodical approach to work
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - able to communicate with customers, managers, contractors and third party suppliers
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer literate including MS Office including Excel
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to learn
- Good problem solving
Salary: £20k - £22k depending on experience
Hours: 9am-5pm (8am-4pm may also be possible, but not preferred)
Benefits: 20 days holiday, parking, pension, private medical insurance (following a successful probation period)
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Office Administrator
- Organisational Skills