Office Administrator - Salary up to £18,000 - Wimborne
Office Administrator - Salary of £16, 830 - Wimborne
Our client, a successful company based in Wimborne, are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with plenty of career progression.
- Prepare papers and reports for meetings and external companies and attend meetings / take minutes
- Monitor and arrange stationery replenishment
- Sort and distribute incoming post
- Outgoing post duties
- Document scanning
- Courier and bank run
- Confidential waste clearance and packaging for destruction
- General facility duties e.g. vending machine care and re-stock
- Arrange maintenance and repairs to the offices
- Liaise with tenants on facility issues
- Keep accurate records of facilities/central costs/ health and safety.
- Provide general office administration support
- Practical and "hands-on"
- Good telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Proactive and self-starting
- Thorough and consistently able to see tasks through to a full and satisfactory conclusion
- Awareness of the importance of corporate confidentiality and the need for discretion
- Able to prioritise and ensure time sensitive activities are fulfilled as required
If you are interested in the Office Administrator role or would like more information, please submit your CV.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Office Administration
- Office Assistant
- Junior Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'