Working Hours: 30 hours - flexibility is required but proposed hours are:
Mon: 8:15am - 4:00pm
Tues: 8:15am - 12:00pm
Wed: 8:15am - 12:00pm
Thurs: 8:15am - 5:00pm
Fri: 8:15am - 11:00am
Daily tasks will include:
- welcoming clients and visitors face to face
- managing enquiries, booking future appointments
- the administration of group classes, and taking payments
- answering calls and rearranging appointments / answering queries.
- carry out important tasks such as diary management, maintaining and using practice software databases
- work to achieve goals set together in weekly meetings
- managing stock and liaising with third party suppliers
- typing and formatting written reports, sending and filing invoices
- carrying out bank reconciliation and running reports using Excel and in-house practice software.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Previous experience being a receptionist and completing secretarial and complex administrative duties in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised, brilliant at filing, and confident managing databases
- Happy, friendly, calm under pressure, focussed, and a completer finisher while managing varied, multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident and strong use of computers, including Microsoft office and cloud-based software systems
- Be able to learn, implement then document systems and processes quickly and competently.
- Eloquent command and understanding of English punctuation and grammar
- Experience of accounts administration: invoicing, processing data, receiving and verifying billing and requisitions for goods and services.
- Positive -minded with a professional attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Skilled at creating basic spreadsheets
- Able to self-manage and prioritise own caseload
About the employer
My client is a small, vibrant healthcare clinic in the heart of Poynton, with ambitious future plans.
The clinic is growing quickly and needs your expert organisation and customer service skills at this exciting time of development to help create the foundations from which they can to expand.
This is a role which has the potential to grow with the clinic and is a great opportunity to be there at the ground level. The clinic needs someone who is great with people, is naturally organised with an intuitive ability to problem solve. We are looking for someone who is independent and can work alone as well as in a team. You will need to be able to learn processes and systems quickly to take the pressure off the clinicians, then document them for reference.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office