Office Administrator & Receptionist
Class 1 Personnel are seeking an outgoing, extremely organised individual to fill the role of office administrator/receptionist. This fantastic opportunity will be based in our head office in Hounslow and will involve working closely with our busy administration team.
Who are we?
Class 1 Personnel are a multi-sector, multi-site, London based recruitment agency with over 15 years experience in matching the right candidate to the right client. At present, we service somewhere between 250-300 clients which range from small independent business’s to world-renowned corporate giants. We have an approachable, close-knit team of around 40 people, all of which could be described as fun, enterprising and unique.
To work with the administration manager in providing an effective and comprehensive HR & Recruitment service on a day to day basis.
- To provide first line support for all enquiries
- To provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- To provide support to ensure that the candidates receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- To maintain and adhere to administrative systems
- To format registration documentation
- To process candidate applications through ID Gateway
- To support a varied, complex and changeable service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- A customer focused approach
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Appropriately presented
If you think that you would fit this role then please apply with a cover letter and CV. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job