M&M Office supplies currently have a situation vacant for a purchasing/office administrator for our busy,vibrant and expanding office in the centre of Burgess Hill
The successful candidates duties will involve:
- Raising purchase orders from computer generated requests
- Checking purchase order acknowledgements
- Recording goods received
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Filing of all documents
- Assisting the sales team with administrative work and support
- Answering the telephone and assisting in all general office duties.
- Experience in an administrative role is essential
- Some experience on Sage and Excel is a definite advantage along with a great ability to use own initiative
Hours are 8.45-5.30 monday to friday with an hour for lunch.
We are a small office of less than 10 staff where everyone works together so an ability to be part of a team is essential.
So if working in a busy, hard working and friendly office is something you feel would be of interest, please forward your CV to Mark Heading
Only candidates who live and are authorised to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
- Organisational Skills
- Purchase Orders
- Friendly Personality
- Dedicated Professional