This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative and forward-thinking company that is established as a market leader in the field of technical products to the engineering industry. We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their busy Head Office Team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an exciting and growing business, reporting directly to the Office Manager this new role will give the right candidate the opportunity to develop their own skills whilst being supported by a highly effective Management Team.
- Full PA duties for the Directors, Operations Manager and Senior Management
- Working in a fast-paced office
- Working with data
- Supporting the Marketing and Events team
- Administration tasks including assistance with Procurement & Tendering
- Arranging meetings as required with external customers and clients
- IT duties to include understanding our systems
- Facilities Administration, ensuring that documentation is up to date and compliant
- Maintaining H&S procedures
- Liaising with all departments
- Excellent organisational skills with effective follow up
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate and lead by example
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commercially aware
- Dedication and ownership of completing duties similar to those listed above
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player, Roll sleeves up attitude
- Able to analyse and implement new ideas and projects
- PC literate - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job