Office Administrator - Pensions Team (SSAS Dept)
Leicester (Our Ref AL827)
Salary to £14,000 depending on experience + generous benefits
My client is an established Wealth Management and Pensions Company, based in Leicester. They now have an exciting new vacancy for an Office Administrator to join their SSAS Pension Department. The role offers excellent prospects for development, and whilst performing the daily duties involved with the role, you will be gaining valuable experience within Pensions Administration.
- To provide general administrative support to the team of Pension Administrators
- Handle daily post
- HMRC Submissions
- Handling Requests for information
- Dealing with cheque payments
- Communication skills (written and verbal) that are effective and meet business needs.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills.
- IT skills commensurate with computer packages used. Microsoft Office and Adviser Office.
- Ability to write letters and ultimately to administer schemes.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills, then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- General Administration
- Highly Numerate