Are you looking for a Part time role, working school hours?
Your typical work activities will include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Reception duties
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Word processing
- Composing correspondence
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Keeping diaries
- Arranging meetings/appointments
- Inter-facing with clients
- Arranging and making refreshments
- Arranging and organising travel and accommodation
- Using a variety of software packages
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Working alongside the warehouse to assist with labelling goods
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9-2:30.
If this sounds like something you will succeed in please apply today!
Wild Recruitment is a equal opportunity employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job