Office angels have had a fantastic position become available with great working hours in a family run distribution company.
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Microsoft Office capability
- Experience with Sage (but not essential)
- Dog friendly!
This is a great opportunity for you to become part of a close-knit team working together in a friendly and enjoyable environment with the added benefit of canine co-workers in office always to provide a helping hand.
- Onsite Parking
- Attractive working hours
- 28 days holiday PLUS banks holidays
- Staff trips/meals and incentives
- Early Friday finishes
As an office administrator you will report to the Administration Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Answering/Receiving telephone calls
- Data Entry
- Liaising with sales reps/warehouse
- Taking orders
Interviews being held this week!
Please apply today with your CV or call Emma directly on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job