** New role in for an immediate start **
An exciting opportunity ahs arisen for our client based in Bishops Storford. We are looking for an all round office person to deal with everything from all generall admin to organising accommodation and flights.
The ideal candidate will have a construction/project management background and will ideally be available immediately.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- General office duties such as answering the phone, and ordering stationary
- Organising accommodation/flights
- Assisting project managers with their administration, talking to suppliers/contractors/Clients. Organising key project dates, basic diary management, coordinating projects.
- Booking in surveys, arranging access
- Organising couriers
- Setting and updating keys dates in project trackers. (Excel sheet)
- Planning applications via Council Portal’s
We thank you for your application - if you are successful and have the experience we are looking for regarding this role we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours. Unfortunately due to volume applications unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted however we do hold all cvs on file and should further suitable roles be available we will contact you again. By sending your cv to Newman Office Personnel you will be you are agreeing to Newman Office Personnel representing you and putting your details forward to our client.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"