We are delighted to be supporting a fantastic company in Bradford on Avon with the appointment of an Office Administrator.
Supporting a small and friendly team of 3 you will be responsible for:
- Part-time PA duties to one of the Managing Directors.
- Office management duties.
- Client liaison - calling clients for orders, entering orders onto accounts system to generate invoices.
- Working closely with the warehouse.
- Dealing with client problems, both retail and trade.
- Green logistics - dealing with logging shipments, excel based.
- Booking machine servicing and dealing with engineer call-outs.
- Possible stock entry and accounts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident using Microsoft office. Excel required.
- Speed typing an advantage.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have a friendly telephone manner and confidence on the phone.
- Have experience handling diaries, booking flights and hotels etc.
- Be work driven - able and keen to get through a high volume of admin-type work.
- Be able to problem solve when the situation arises.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm - 37.5 hours a week.
- Earlier start times available and 30 hours a week a possibility.
- Flexible on start times.
This is a fantastic opportunity working within a great team in a relaxed office environment.
APPLY TODAY or contact Juice for more information!
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administrator
- Office Management
- Telephone Manner
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job