Benefits Package:Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00 pm,£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable + benefits
My client is looking for anOfficeAdministratorto join their Team in Central London. This is very much a Supporting role, dealing with most of theOffice Administration and being the first point of contact for clients and potential customers.
Company Profile for theOfficeAdministrator
My client has a very high reputation of being local experts, with a wealth of knowledge, and exceptionally high customer service skills, and it is essential that theirOffice Administratoris able to do the same.
Duties of theOfficeAdministrator
- Dealing with allofficeAdministration
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaising with Landlords and Vendors
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check ins, check outs and inventories
- Uploading data on the system
Character profile of theOfficeAdministrator
- Good area knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Calm and professional working manner
This is a role centred round supporting theOfficeand team, so the chosenOffice Administratorneeds to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a support role, work as a team player as well. This role offers a great opportunity to kick start your career in the Property Industry.