Gleeds has an exciting new opportunity for an office administrator to work in a demanding, fast paced and rewarding environment in our Nottingham office.
Gleeds is an International Management and Construction Consultancy, widely recognised for our commitment to innovation, new initiatives and professional approach. As one of the leading consultants, Gleeds offer our clients world-class performance across a diverse range of services and sectors.
Working with our Gleeds Facilities Management Team
- General Administrative support to the FM Director - computation checking, proof reading, production of standard reporting
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Appointment booking
- Letter writing and distribution
- Administration of project files
- Administrative Support for the Gleeds Facilities Management team (office & site based)
- Hotel & travel arrangements for the Gleeds FM team (office & site based)
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Taking and writing up of meeting minutes
- Organisation of large meetings/workshops
There is also the potential for the role to expand beyond the responsibilities detailed above.
This is a permanent, fulltime post: hours 8am -5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour meal break.
You should have GCSE’s in Maths and English.
A levels or HNC in Business studies or a Business related course would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
Applicants should be well presented, and have a friendly, professional telephone manner.
- Minimum two years’ experience in administration
- Demonstrable team work experience - needs to have a strong sense of responsibility for the success of the team as well as the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills are a "must", as you will be dealing with internal and possibly external clients on a regular basis
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People
- Facilities Management
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job