Job Title: Office Administrator /Negotiator Apprentice
Salary: £4.30 per hour
30 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Our client based in Hove is looking to recruit an Office Administrator / Negotiator apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Lettings & Property Services company.
- Provide best services to customers over the phone, emails or in the office.
- Carry out viewings, managing tenant applicants, diary, etc.
- Deal with the tenant, landlord and contractors about all new tenancies, existing tenancies, and maintenance issues.
- Work closely with the team about generating new business.
- The ability to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Local market knowledge.
- Proactive approach to winning new business & customers
- Good customer service and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- GCSE English and Math - minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Progress to full time letting specialist, property manager, further professional training to be provided.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'