Our client is an established and successful company based in Peterlee. They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator on join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
- To support management in any day to day tasks, including but not exclusive to diary management, hotel and travel arrangements and bookings, dealing with emails, recruitment.
- To manage projects for areas such as business improvement or ongoing business needs.
- To assist in the management and upkeep of ISO including audit checks and ensuring we are fulfilling our obligations under the standards and that ISO standards are embedded into the procedures and processes.
- To ensure all renewal and certification dates are met.
- To provide management reporting, figures and analysis.
- To oversee and provide support in ancillary companies when required.
- To monitor and analyse sales logs.
- To audit all areas of the business.
- To manage all premises and utility requirements.
- To monitor and audit H&S.
- Adhere to all H&S rules and requirements.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace / area.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by management.
- To comply with all company ISO policies, and to seek to make recommendations for continuous improvements in the running and efficiency of the business.
- Professional adaptable attitude and willingness to learn, develop and take on new tasks as required.
- Professional and extremely confident with a calming manner when dealing with telephone calls and be able to talk at ease with our potential customers.
- Must be able to understand the importance of dealing with new sales leads with a quick turn around issuing quotations.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Able to understand the importance of following procedures both within our company and that of our business to business customers to ensure that any feedback received is positive.
- Must have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills to enable all tasks to be completed in a timely and organised manner.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well as part of a team.
- Sound computer-based skills are essential.
- Great Working Environment - a very friendly culture and team atmosphere
- Ongoing role
Working with an incredibly successful organisation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'