Office Administrator - A Global organisation specialising in chemicals
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £23k - £25k per annum
COMPANY TYPE: A global organisation specialising in chemicals
HOURS: 9:00 - 17:00
CULTURE: Small, friendly team and atmosphere, buzzy office
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday, Pension scheme, employer will match 1.5 times the percentage the employee contributes up to 9%, Life assurance x 6 salary, Income protection for employee and family, Savings share option scheme, Perkbox
They are looking for someone with excellent communicative skills, excellent written and spoken English, with a warm and fun personality.
To assist in the day to day running of the office, providing support to both the CFO's EA and the Assistant Company Secretary.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / KEY TASKS:
- Help screen incoming calls
- Manage the post and email
- Greet visitors
- Book cabs and couriers and travel requirements
- Look after the filing
- Photocopying and binding
- Updating of contact lists
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments
- Working with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Interacting with the Executive team, Board Members, Finance team and Company Secretary's in head office
- Assisting both the CFO's EA and the Assistant Company Secretary.
PERSONALITY TRAITS (soft skills):
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good verbal and written English
- Able to work in a team
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.