£22,000 - £25,000
Our client is a global provider of customer-focused solutions designed to improve process and product quality by adding value, reducing total cost and promoting collaboration among stakeholders in various industries. They are currently recruiting for a bilingual Office Administrator to provide direct support to the Office Manager and HR Coordinator.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, transferring calls and taking accurate messages when required
- Support the Office Manager with the compiling of company accounts and tax affairs
- Book any travel requirements on behalf of the team
- Provide support with duties relating to building operations, including health, safety and facilities management, Emergency lighting testing, Fire alarm, co2 testing etc.
- Ordering office supplies and negotiation of contracts – including: stationery, office equipment, European cheques and outbound and inbound post etc.
- Provide first point of contact customer service and support to European stakeholders including Primes, suppliers and auditors
- Printing and posting of certificates
- Serving as a liaison for Scheduling inquiries and forwarding information to the overseas office for action, follow up on all audit related fees (audit fees, penalties, pre-assessments, VCAs, etc.) for collection
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- MUST have fluent written and oral English and French
- Bachelor’s Degree in business is preferred
- At least 4 years’ previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job