A creative and contemporary Northwest London based furniture company are seeking an eager Office Administrator to join their growing team. They specialise in high-quality, individually selected furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire. They work with clients from the film, television and photography industries as well as PR and events, fashion, retail and interiors.
They constantly update and evolve their collection of modern and contemporary, mid-century and vintage items to stay ahead of trends and satisfy the needs of their growing client base of industry professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, motivated and dynamic Office Administrator to join their team of 24 in their Northwest London showroom (NW10). This person will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment.
As Office Administrator you would be working within a team of 4, made up of the Office and HR Manager, Accounts Administrator and Systems and Projects Coordinator. The busy and lively business gives you the opportunity to have a different type of task or project every day.
- Provide client hospitality, maintaining the office facilities, utilities and general office duties, as well as supporting the office and sales teams.
- There will be training in all areas and the candidate will be expected to provide lunchtime/holiday cover
- Work with clients in the showroom and over the phone and help in the smooth running of the busy prop hire showroom
- Multi-task, prioritise and plan your day effectively
- Work under pressure and support other team members
- Experience in general office work with database management skills, retail or sales experience
- Highly organised and enjoys working with a creative team
- Strong attention to detail and dynamic approach
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Forward thinking, quick learner and effective planner
- Confident, motivated and can-do attitude
- Independent but also dynamic team member
- An interest in design and interiors
- Administration Jobs
- Creative Support
- Receptionist Jobs